Friday, October 4, 2013

Date Dinner Adventures

We don't always have a chance to do any kind of date night. But when Thomas went to a Ninja-Night Out at his karate school, Jeff and I had a stay at home movie and dinner. Which with us, can only be entertaining....

Date Dinner Adventures:
#1 The Onion-Tears
Jeff asks me if I know how to cut an onion without crying. I said, "I think its like hiccups where there are alot of ways people say but none really work."
Jeff: "No seriously, there is a way."
Me: "What, the whole eat a piece a bread while cutting.
Jeff: "No, the way you can cut and onion without crying is by not being such a wimp".
#Pwnd

#2 The Wine-Aid
We bought a new wine to try tonight with our dinner. I said it would be better if it was sweeter. Long story short... We added some of Thomas's Kool-Aid, and it tasted fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment